Anyway, this is a weekly themed post that I'm going to try out for a while, kind of a work-in-progress status report for what is happening during the week in the studio.
This week I'm making myself a
I wanted to have some fun fuller sleeves, so I checked up on my favorite sewing blog, Tilly and the Buttons, to see if she had a quick how-to for converting a sleeve pattern. A lot of my pattern-making class knowledge is a little rusty... Then, obviously, I used some old Cars wrapping paper left over from our godson's birthday for pattern paper.
I used a sleeve pattern from a old patter I just got on sale and drank some coffee.
I think its coming out pretty cool.